NJAPM is offering its acclaimed 40-hour divorce class in October 2017 a at the Forsgate County Club, Exit 8A of the New Jersey Turnpike The dates are: Saturday. October
NJAPM is offering its acclaimed 40-hour divorce class in October 2017 a at the Forsgate County Club, Exit 8A of the New Jersey Turnpike The dates are:
- Saturday. October 7
- Sunday, October 8
- Saturday, October 14
- Saturday, October 21
- Saturday, October 28
Our Program Features
- Multi-disciplinary faculty: The faculty is composed of attorneys, mental health professionals, CPA’s and other professionals who mediate divorces regularly.
- This multi-disciplinary faculty will expose you to different mediation approaches and styles.
- You will be a better mediator by learning from this diverse faculty.
- Small classes: Classes are limited to a maximum of 24 students. You will be able to better participate in the extensive role-plays and receive individualized attention from the faculty.
- Low student-teacher ratio: There will a ratio of 1 instructor for every 8 students for role plays.
- Weekend classes for your convenience.
- Follow-up teleconference three months after the training session.
Key Elements of Training
- Parenting, child support, alimony, equitable distribution, and domestic violence.
- Process: How a divorce mediation is conducted from beginning to end.
- Separate Breakout Session on Challenges of Mediating: For those having working knowledge of child support guidelines.
- Receive documents, such as agreements to mediate, balance and expense spreadsheets, and Memoranda of Understanding in both paper and electronic format that you can customize for your practice.
- Technique: Learn what mediation is, what good mediation skills are, and how to use these techniques in your practice.
- 1:40 Family Economic Program: Meets 40-Hour course requirement. Continuing Education Credits
- CLEs: The course qualifies for 48 NJ CLE credits including 2.4 ethics credits.
- CPEs: The course qualifies for 48 CPE credits including 2.4 ethics credits.
- The course fee is $1,550 and includes a light breakfast and a full lunch each day, as well as training materials.
- You can reserve your space by paying a $200 non-refundable deposit before August 31; after September 1, full payment is required
- The full course fee for those who have made deposits must be made by August 31.
Please visit www.njapm.org for more information and to register. If you have any questions, please contact me;
Anju D. Jessani
7 (Saturday) 1:00 am - 28 (Saturday) 1:00 am
Forsgate Country Club
375 Forsgate Dr, Monroe Township, NJ 08831
New Jersey Association of Professional MediatorsAnju D. Jessani